William Shakespeare might have been describing love between rival families, but couldn't he also have been describing God’s design for going to war with the brokenness of this world?
Volunteering - Community Service - Mission Work - External Focus - Ministry
Regardless of the term, it can describe the sacred experience of following our triumphant Savior into the world, carrying the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him everywhere we go.
And something about the image of a procession conjures up more than one.
Thank you for serving together with us!
Living in Community with Community Partners
There are varying levels of commitment when it comes to serving your community. Here's how we see it:
- Christian Mingle level – looking through the list to see who might be interesting
- Blind date level – picking something to check out one time
- Dating level – I'm going but random commitment – could cost a little and take a little more time.
- Committed relationship level – regular commitments of time, talent, and treasure.
- Marriage level – commitment to leadership, ongoing support, improvement, encouragement, admonishing, and all the other "one another's."
No matter the level, we are grateful to be in relationship with you!
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. For we are a fragrance of Christ to God among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing; to the one an aroma from death to death, to the other an aroma from life to life. And who is adequate for these things? For we are not like many, peddling the word of God, but as from sincerity, but as from God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.
2 Corinthians 2:14-17
We believe that we belong together!
Relationships are mutually transforming.
Ideas for Serving in Groups
Are you looking for ways to get your group serving together? Here are a few ideas:
- Do a book study together on an issue in your community
- Research non-profits who are addressing this issue
- Pray together about the issue and ask God to show you next steps
- Sign up to serve together and spend time processing the experience afterwards