WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER - The CCA community is not just the students and staff; it also includes Friends of CCA, like our church partners, community partners, donors, and volunteers.
When it comes to community, we know that it takes a village to raise a child. We believe that in Christ, we are one body with many parts (1 Corinthians 12:12). We also wholeheartedly agree with this African proverb: "If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together."
No matter what role you play, as a Friend of CCA, you are an essential piece of the puzzle!
We're often asked, "How can I get involved?" or "What can I do to help?" While there are the two most obvious ways to get involved with a non-profit organization - giving and volunteering - we've also identified a few other ways to partner with us:
LEARN - We're not only educating our students. We want to educate you too! Peruse this site, read our blog posts, and subscribe to our newsletters to discover what Cornerstone Crossroads Academy is all about.
SHARE - Take what you learn and let others know about CCA! If you receive our newsletters, forward them to a friend who might be interested. Share our Facebook posts. Tell others about your connection with CCA.
VOLUNTEER - Come and join the fun! There are many ways to serve at CCA. Participate in a one-time event or on a regular basis.
GIVE - Consider giving of your treasure by making a contribution or providing your time and talent via pro bono services.
We are extremely grateful for each of our partners! We would like to thank the following businesses, churches, foundations, and organizations:
- 2nd Saturday
- Behind Every Door
- Braswell Child Development Center
- Cabe Legacy Foundation
- Cohost Catering
- Cornerstone Baptist Church
- The Dallas Foundation
- The David M. Crowley Foundation
- Elizabeth Toon Charities
- Escalante Golf
- Gaston Episcopal Hospital Foundation
- Garb Dynasty
- Harold Simmons Foundation
- The Hawn Foundation
- The Hoglund Foundation
- I Drive Safely
- Lawrence E. Steinberg Foundation
- The Learning Paradigm
- Lupe Murchison Foundation
- Maverick Capital Foundation
- Maximum Impact Physical Therapy
- The Meadows Foundation
- Mercy Street
- National Black Marathoners Association
- One Hundred Shares
- Park Cities Baptist Church
- The Perot Foundation
- Preston Center Personal Training
- The Ray H. Marr Foundation
- Shady Grove Baptist Church
- State Fair of Texas
- Texas Baptists
- United Way of Metropolitan Dallas
- Viola's House
- Watermark Church
- The W.P. & Bulah Luse Foundation
- Women of St. Michael & All Angel
- Zoe Grace Foundation